Name: Nina Hanedoes Du Preez
Address: 1 Poplar Road, Newlands
Phone Number: 084-8045969 / 083-7239598
The type of personal information we collect:
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Contact Number
- Email Address
How we collect the personal information and why we have it:
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Name, Surname, Contact Number and Email Address are collected only upon voluntary completion of one of the contact forms on our website for the sole purpose of contacting you for the purpose of quotation / costings as well as email marketing.
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- Through Facebook’s Pixel and a Google Analytics tag implemented on our websites, we collect general location, basic demographics information and browsing information and habits for the purposes of marketing targeting and remarketing to prior website visitors.
We use the information that you have given us to:
Information collected through the contact forms on our website are used for sales purposes by the Sales staff at a-new for the purposes of quotation / costings as well as for email marketing campaigns.
Considering the Protection of Personal Information Act, the lawful bases we rely on for processing personal information are:
(a) Your consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legal obligation.
(d) We have a vital interest.
(e) We need it to perform a public task.
(f) We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information:
Your information is securely stored in our email@example.com email account which is hosted in Xneelo (PTY) Ltd data centres.
We keep your contact information indefinitely.
- treat your personal information as strictly confidential;
- take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorized or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access;
- Promptly notify you within a reasonable time, if we become aware of any unauthorized use, disclosure or processing of your personal information;
How to complain:
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also complain to Nina, if you are unhappy with how we have used your data or if you wish for us to stop processing your information.
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies”.
Opt-Out, Communication Preferences
You may modify your communication preferences and/or opt-out from specific communications at any time. Please specify and adjust your preferences.
We take reasonable steps to protect personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. But, you should keep in mind that no Internet transmission is ever completely secure or error-free. In particular, email sent to or from the Sites may not be secure.
The Website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information via the Website from visitors in this age group.
If we make major changes in the way we collect or use information, we will notify you by posting an announcement on the Website or sending you an email.