How It Works
We offer you a selection of hand-picked baby products that are managed sustainably and ethically. Everything we hire is clean, safe and in good working order. You pick how long you need it for and we do the rest.
- Choose your products and your required delivery date.
- Confirm your order.
- Receive your products at home.
- Return your products once you no longer need them.
The products are checked and cleaned before going to another family.
Every item in our inventory goes through stringent safety checks and is sustainably cleaned with environmentally friendly products. You will only get products that are as good as (A)new.
We assure the quality of our products by:
- Function testing all products upon their return and confirming their safety using checklists developed by industry-leading professionals. Should a product not meet our stringent requirements, it is removed from our inventory and replaced.
- Methodically checking all products for damage, staining and holes. If they do not pass our minimum requirements they are removed and replaced.
- Replacing worn parts where possible. This assures the product meets our minimum usage requirements while still working toward our sustainability goals.
- Professionally deep cleaning products once they are returned. This is done using environmentally-friendly cleaning products that are both hypoallergenic and child-safe. We believe this helps to contribute to both the longevity of the product as well as the sustainability of the environment.
“At the end of it all, there’s one real test everything needs to pass – would we be happy using these products with our own children? If the answer is no, that product is taken out of circulation immediately.”
– Nina Hanedoes, Founder Anew
In the frenetic buildup to becoming a parent, information and advice comes at you thick and fast. Knowing what you should pay attention to is difficult and before you know it, you’re overwhelmed.
We offer personalised advice to help you select the right baby products for your family. We know how stressful it can be and the pressure you feel to get the ‘right’ products suited to your needs. The fact is – every family, home environment and child is unique. We can offer you sound, practical, educated advice that meets your needs and your budget, whether you’re looking for packaged or single hiring options. For example – many new parents love our all-in-one newborn package, which ensures you have all the essentials for the first few months.
All our products have been vetted by parents, checked against industry safety standards and curated by us to fit the latest trends and aesthetics. We call it: Tried, tested and recommended.
Anew is the sustainable alternative to overconsumption. We source the best baby products (from prams to co-sleepers to car seats) and we hire them out to you. Our customers get the highest quality products for their children while keeping costs down and we get to help people provide their children with the very best while contributing to global sustainability and helping fight overconsumption. It’s a win-win.
Anew is contributing to a circular economy and is regenerative by design. We believe:
- The world does not need more stuff, and that we could all consume less.
- Choosing better and buying less is better for all of us.
- We can create a greener and better future for our children.
- In extending and changing the lifespan of baby products.